The Arduino Nano compatible board is integrated with on board USB. It is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328.
This version 3.0 offer more programming and data memory space. It is two layers. That make it easier to hack and more affordable. You end up paying less with Nano than Mini and USB combined!
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory : 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Automatic reset during program download Power OK blue LED Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED Auto sensing/switching power input Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor ICSP header for direct program download Standard 0.1″ spacing DIP(breadboard friendly)
Manual reset switch Power: The Arduino Nano can be powered via the mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply(pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.